Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  UWP Eta
Pregunta 
I've seen several posts about upcoming UWP support. Looks like you finished Linux in June and UWP is next.  Still true? Do you have an ETA on this support?
If an ETA is not reasonable it would still be helpful to know if you guys are still actively planning on releasing a UWP build.  A very rough estimate of  next build/future build/never   would be very helpful but I understand if you can't say just yet.  

Please advise!  Otherwise I need to scramble here.

Also, I'd be more than happy to dedicate some time to help test an early DLL for x86.  Or help in any other way.

Cheers!
(28-08-2018, 06:54 PM)ickydime Wrote: If an ETA is not reasonable it would still be helpful to know if you guys are still actively planning on releasing a UWP build.  A very rough estimate of  next build/future build/never   would be very helpful but I understand if you can't say just yet.  

Please advise!  Otherwise I need to scramble here.

Also, I'd be more than happy to dedicate some time to help test an early DLL for x86.  Or help in any other way.

Cheers!

Hi there,

While we do intend to support UWP in the future, it is currently not being worked on. We will announce it when we start development.
(30-08-2018, 12:51 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

While we do intend to support UWP in the future, it is currently not being worked on. We will announce it when we start development.

Thanks! Greatly appreciate the transparency.
(30-08-2018, 12:51 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Hey @josemendez,

Any chance you can give an update on UWP even if the update is 'haven't started and no eta'?

We'd love to see UWP for an ongoing project and would even be willing to contribute financial support to move it up on your priority least if that helped get it started.  Even if it had to be a 1 off build and not on-going support for future releases.  

Cheers,

Mark