Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Obi cloth does not properly work for models stitched to an existing skeleton.
Progress is being constantly lost. I've just applied a prefab and all my pins are now gone. I wanna kill...

Ok I've found how this works - if you select all particles (including pinned) and set their mass - all the pinned particles are gone. Because ofcourse they are.

Now my topology no longer alignes with the model. For some God knows what reason. Literary did absolutely nothing - never changed a model or topology asset. Bugs upon bugs upon bugs. Welp, time to recompute and reinitialize. ANOTHER PROGRESS GONE. Guess what would have been nice here? THE SAVE FEATURE FOR PARTICLES!

Recomputed, reinitialized - still the topology does not align. And it produces insane bugs during play mode too. Oh how convenient, guess I need to start over. AGAIN.

Oh great, now it NEVER aligns after stiching... srsly how long can this go on?...

WHY are the particles not aligning? Can there be any bloody hint in documentation on how to track problems? ANY TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION AT ALL? Once I simulate them they fucken form a dot on the ground. I wanna kill...

Listen are you absolutely sure that the root bone is the only thing my stitching code was missing? Are you sure there is nothing else your plugin requires? I cannot afford rearranging the hierarchy of my character. I cannot do anything else but stitch new models. There is CLEARLY something wrong with this bloody plugin!

I siriously have no fucken clue how this is supposed to be "OK":

[Image: 1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obi cloth does not properly work for models stitched to an existing skeleton. - by cubrman - 16-05-2018, 06:33 PM