Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Obi cloth does not properly work for models stitched to an existing skeleton.
No this does not work. No ammount of stickiness can save the cloth from falling through a collider. Such a shame...

Removed some vertices off my shirt and reimported it. This is how it looks right now once I unpinn all the particles:

[Image: 1zowzkm_th.jpg]

No idea what's wrong with that single vertex... The mesh looks perfect without the cloth components - no animation glitches. I rebuilded the topology and even tried re-adding the entire component stack of the cloth from scratch - still the same...

Had to restart the project and reload the old shirt mesh to remove the bug...

I would still LOVE to know if there is ANY way to make sure the other skinned meshes actually take part in cloth collision.

Without simulation:

[Image: 1.jpg]

with simulation:

Even holding a MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON selects points in the Edit Particles mode... Like why?... I hoped it would be my safe haven as I have written an extension that allows me to rotate camera around my character while holding alt and middle mouse button but nope - I still often misclick and select points instead of rotating my camera... Just like it was with Alt+left mouse button... Guys... this is just... why?...

Cloth completely ignores colliders - this is fucken insane. I've checked the layer, I've checked the components, I've checked bloody everything!

[Image: 2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obi cloth does not properly work for models stitched to an existing skeleton. - by cubrman - 15-05-2018, 05:32 PM