Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does ObiCloth work with Unity 2017.1 ?
I'm seeing some things that don't look like the manual - just curious if it's 2017.1 related (see screenshot).

Buttons don't have the icons and the menu is text only.

Anyway, I'm having some other first time setup issues, but I wanted to ask this first before I continued trying to debug.
No guidance here? I guess I can just start asking about my problems then since I can assume it should work in 2017.1.

The obi example scenes are showing:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
Obi.ObiActor.PushDataToSolver (ParticleData data) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:328)
Obi.ObiActor.AddToSolver (System.Object info) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:244)
Obi.ObiCloth.AddToSolver (System.Object info) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiCloth.cs:143)
Obi.ObiActor.Start () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:125)
(20-07-2017, 05:30 AM)trumpetx Wrote: No guidance here? I guess I can just start asking about my problems then since I can assume it should work in 2017.1.

The obi example scenes are showing:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
Obi.ObiActor.PushDataToSolver (ParticleData data) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:328)
Obi.ObiActor.AddToSolver (System.Object info) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:244)
Obi.ObiCloth.AddToSolver (System.Object info) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiCloth.cs:143)
Obi.ObiActor.Start () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiActor.cs:125)

Hi, 

Sorry for the late reply. We are currently away and cannot check the forums as much as we'd like (see http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...php?tid=33)

Yes it should work in 2017. Make sure /Obi/Editor/Resources exists in your project, as that's where all icons are placed. The only cause I can think of this behavior is this folder is missing for some reason. Once that folder is missing, errors can cascade down to seemingly unrelated places so that's the first think I would check.
(18-07-2017, 02:19 PM)trumpeetx Wrote: I'm seeing best fat burners for men and some things that don't look like the manual - just if it's 2017.1 related (see screenshot).

Buttons don't have the icons and the menu is text only.

Anyway, I'm having some other first time setup issues, but I wanted to ask this first before I continued trying to debug.

It works fine for me so..