Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] How to stich rope to the center of a softbody surface
(22-06-2023, 02:50 PM)eduardoseitz Wrote: Hello. Thanks for the help so far. So I setted the skinning max distance to the default value and regenerated the blueprint and binded the skin like you mentioned but two problems arise:

1. The mesh doesn't render at all, as you can se the particles are right when I enable Obi Particle Renderer but the mesh is invisible and nonwhere to be seem. I already checked the bounds of the Skinned mesh render and they are right (as you can see the white box in the video bellow).
2. I stich the chain and the bag but the stich either breaks of or jumps to another random particle very far away from the place where is stiched (as you can see there are closer particles).

Here is a short video with the two problems and how my settings and mesh are like so it's easier to exemplify: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yas92Xo...sp=sharing
Any pinpoint to the solutions are welcome, thank you very much.

Hi Eduardo,

Can't tell the problem from the video, everything seems fine. Would it be possible for you to share the project in its current state, so that I can take a closer look?

kind regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: [QUESTION] How to stich rope to the center of a softbody surface - by josemendez - 23-06-2023, 03:53 PM