Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply different parameters to different particles?
Hi,

In the edit particle box of the obi cloth, is it possible to set varying parameters for different vertices. e.g set a skin radius of 0.05 for the top of the skirt but progressively increase it as you move down so that the bottom section of the skirt has a higher skin radius?

After unfixing a section of particles, if I change the skin radius it applies it to all unfixed particles. Instead I want to apply it to only a section of the unfixed particles.
(10-02-2018, 08:39 AM)a12345 Wrote: Hi,

In the edit particle box of the obi cloth, is it possible to set varying parameters for different vertices. e.g set a skin radius of 0.05 for the top of the skirt but progressively increase it as you move down so that the bottom section of the skirt has a higher skin radius?

After unfixing a section of particles, if I change the skin radius it applies it to all unfixed particles. Instead I want to apply it to only a section of the unfixed particles.

Hi!

Use the particle selection tools to select the particles you want to edit. Only selected particles will be affected by property changes.
Alternatively, use the property painting tools to paint properties directly with a brush.