Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  DLL conflict on Focus 3 builds with libc++_shared.so
(19-07-2022, 01:58 PM)Dan_Luminous Wrote: Switched over to burst and installed burst package and deleted the libs. Was okay error wise getting rid of all except the x86-64 oni libs.  When I force deleted them from file explorer I get dll not found: libOni in something to do with collision solving.
I assume this will happen in builds for other platforms than x84, I don't have the focus hardware on me right now to check though. (working from home and oculus more expensive than oculus). Presumably I'm missing a step or setting and it's falling back on the Oni dlls?

Hi!

Could you share the exact dllnotfound exception you got? Also make sure of the following:

- Make sure the Burst backend is selected on all ObiSolver components.
- Make sure there's no warnings in the ObiSolver inspector (when it's falling back on the dlls, a warning will appear).
- Make sure there's no ObiProfiler components in your scene, as these are designed to profile the Oni backend and will make use of the dlls too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DLL conflict on Focus 3 builds with libc++_shared.so - by josemendez - 19-07-2022, 02:22 PM