Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumpy Water
Hello, I have an issue I hope you can help me with.  For lack of anything better to call it, I'm calling it lumpy (surface) water.  

I have a 'glass' cube with Obi Fluid in it.  For the fluid, I'm using the particle renderer with enlarged particles.  For the cube, I have Obi colliders on the interior walls and a menu to allow the user to control the dimensions of the cube.

When the fluid particles are first produced, they settle out about how you would expect- relatively flat surface.  In playing around with the cube dimensions, however I can produce a non-flat surfaces like the one illustrated in the image below.  Notice the large bulge on the left side compared to the ride side.  I took the screenshot after the particles had settled.

I've also produced smaller 'lumps' than what's depicted in the picture.  Additionally, I noticed this odd lumping behavior in a different environment in which I was using the emitter to produce a continuous stream through a cube-like channel (like a pipe, but with cubed/squared walls).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Lumpy Water - by devPatrick - 07-02-2022, 07:20 AM
RE: Lumpy Water - by josemendez - 07-02-2022, 09:03 AM
RE: Lumpy Water - by devPatrick - 07-02-2022, 09:36 AM
RE: Lumpy Water - by josemendez - 07-02-2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Lumpy Water - by devPatrick - 10-02-2022, 12:50 AM
RE: Lumpy Water - by josemendez - 10-02-2022, 08:47 AM