Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of problems trying to simulate simple rope without elasticity
(27-01-2022, 11:28 AM)josemendez Wrote: Would it be possible for you to share the scene where this happens so that i can take a look?

Sorry for later reply.
That attachement behaviour looks very weird. In some cases, it works well in Editor, but creating iOS build it looks like before with a gap.
More interesting the fact, that after that build, in Editor it returned to the "gap" old version as well. I can't tell you exactly, how this happens. Tried to change interations - nothing helps. 

One more huuuge show stopper in Unity Editor Windows versions has been found: collision contraint does such a huge lags when paperclip is moved into the water (water has Collider components set to trigger). Switching constrain off revoves all the lags.
I really don't know does it rely to asset or some 3rd party packages, like Burst and Job, but I didn't have it it on my 7 years old Macbook. PC is times more powerful than my old Macbook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tons of problems trying to simulate simple rope without elasticity - by Romahaaa - 16-02-2022, 05:30 AM