Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  One Particle acts like kinematic
(24-06-2021, 12:50 PM)josemendez Wrote: There should be very little or no jittering near colliders even with zero sleep threshold.
Would it be possible for me to take a look at your scene? You can send it to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll diagnose the problem.

The sample rocker scene uses many iterations in order to obtain a more dampened simulation, while still reducing stretching. Usually you want more lively results, so it's best to use substeps for adjusting overall look and then fine-tune each constraint type using iterations.

How the simulation works and how iterations/substeps affect it is explained in the manual in great detail:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...gence.html
support@virtualmethodstudio.com - right?- sent part of scene (alex798@inbox.ru - OfficeRope)- hope that there is everything nessassary...

I need sollid connection of cable with plug and coffeeMachine, and good collision with table and floor...

(24-06-2021, 12:50 PM)josemendez Wrote: There should be very little or no jittering near colliders even with zero sleep threshold.
Would it be possible for me to take a look at your scene? You can send it to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and I'll diagnose the problem.

The sample rocker scene uses many iterations in order to obtain a more dampened simulation, while still reducing stretching. Usually you want more lively results, so it's best to use substeps for adjusting overall look and then fine-tune each constraint type using iterations.

How the simulation works and how iterations/substeps affect it is explained in the manual in great detail:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/manua...gence.html
I know what's the cause- I copied existed rope and just put new transforms into components- and this causing tyhis behaviours- needed create new components and there put parameters...

Messages In This Thread
One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 10:49 AM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 12:21 PM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: One Particle acts like kinematic - by alex798 - 24-06-2021, 02:54 PM