Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion / Idea  Subtitles in the solver constraints list
(02-03-2021, 08:02 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

The image is now visible, thank you! Will think about how to add this in a future update. My only concern is that it will fill too much space and end up reducing legibility, maybe icons or a different font weight would do the trick.

cheers!

Hi!
It doesn't need to be like that at the middle of secctions and it doenst need to be outstanding, it's to be more clear if while testing what I'm enabling/disabling makes any sense for what i'm using

[Image: unknown.png]

Let's say for example I disable volume constraint, nothing happens with my cloths but as soon as I disable skin constraint something unespected happen and it's not clear for me that cloths can work without volume constraint but not without skin constraint.

I had an experience with rods, for performance and art feeling I started decreasing particles mass and interactions, I ended up with a strange non-sense zig-zag shape on the rods, so ok, I started disabling/enabling constraints to see what happens (no clue if it's for rods or not) and disabling stretch shear resolved the zigzag problem. If I knew that plays with rods I could go to it at first Sonrisa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subtitles in the solver constraints list - by JhonatasFarias - 03-03-2021, 12:25 AM