Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing!
(05-11-2020, 10:54 AM)eganki Wrote: Hey,
"We can't reproduce any freezes when using the Burst backend, could you share the contents of the editor log?. "
The Editor log doesn't record anything because it is not a Unity engine crash, but just not responding.

The editor logs should contain everything logged since the Unity editor was opened, up to the point where it stopped responding. That's what I'm interested in. Only the player logs will be empty.

(05-11-2020, 10:54 AM)eganki Wrote:
Here is a video link for your reference
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12da-xj2...sp=sharing

What I can confirm is that after I've download the Collections version 0.9.0 preview.6 , this issue will occur when I clicked on Play button.

Seems like a bug in the Collections package then. We can't get any freezes with 0.8.0 preview.5. Can you try this version?

Back to your original question though: Using Burst is optional, not mandatory. The warning message you got in the sample scenes simply warns you that Burst-related components are in the scene, but can't be compiled since you lack the Burst dependencies. This has nothing to do at all with particle colors/lighting. You can just switch to the Oni backend instead and use the mobile version of the particle shader as I suggested above. That will fix both the freeze and the particle colors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing! - by josemendez - 05-11-2020, 11:08 AM