Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing!
(04-11-2020, 12:02 PM)josemendez Wrote: Sounds like a installation issue. Did you have a previous Obi version installed, or do you have multiple Obi assets installed in your project? Also, did you install the Burst dependencies? (see:http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutorials/backends.html)

The editor is complaining that the Obi.BurstColliderWorld class is missing, but it is defined in the /Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Burst/Collisions/BurstColliderWorld.cs file, and if the required dependencies are installed, it should be compiled. Can you check that?

Regarding the particle colors, I'm unable to reproduce this look, but I doubt missing Burst dependencies are the reason for it. What render pipeline are you using?
Thanks for the prompt reply.

"Did you have a previous Obi version installed, or do you have multiple Obi assets installed in your project? "
Nope, all I did is to downloaded/import Obi Fluid into a fresh project and run some sample scenes.

"Also, did you install the Burst dependencies? "
I do have Burst inside the /obi/scripts/common/backends/brust/. 

"Can you check that?"

" What render pipeline are you using?"
I am using built-in Render pipeline in Android setting. 

Please let me know if there's anything you might need from me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing! - by eganki - 04-11-2020, 05:06 PM