Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing!
(04-11-2020, 11:58 AM)eganki Wrote: Hi,

I noticed that most of the sample scenes having these 2 warnings.

(The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing!)
(The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'BurstCollisionWorld') is missing!)

My best guess is that this issue kinda cause weird color to the emitter particles 
Please let me know if there's a way to solve this issue.

Thanks

Unity: 2019.4.12f1
Obi Fluid: version 5.6

Sounds like a installation issue. Did you have a previous Obi version installed, or do you have multiple Obi assets installed in your project? Also, did you install the Burst dependencies? (see:http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutorials/backends.html)

The editor is complaining that the Obi.BurstColliderWorld class is missing, but it is defined in the /Obi/Scripts/Common/Backends/Burst/Collisions/BurstColliderWorld.cs file, and if the required dependencies are installed, it should be compiled. Can you check that?

Regarding the particle colors, I'm unable to reproduce this look, but I doubt missing Burst dependencies are the reason for it. What render pipeline are you using?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The referenced script (Obi.BurstColliderWorld) on this Behaviour is missing! - by josemendez - 04-11-2020, 12:02 PM