Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garbage from subscribing to collision events
Hrm, I don't understand the discrepancy between your tests and mine, unless I am missing something.
I started in a fresh project and bench marked it before any changes using the sample collision script provided (just the commented out part that does the material color change). With no profiler enabled at all I was hitting 125-140 fps with 7-8 ms. Adding the changes I dropped down to 60-80 fps or so. Would it be possible to send me a test project (zip or whatever) so I can benchmark the new code in it, then change it back and benchmark it after?

I'd love to help and test in anyway I can because my current game requires heavy dependence on Obi Fluid so anything I can do to help improve it would be my pleasure. This is Tigrero btw, been working with Obi for a while Sonrisa

Edit: On the sample collision script I meant I commented in the material color change part and commented out the top part. Changed Collider collider, to Component collider.

Edit: I can also screenshare or make a vid if you want

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garbage from subscribing to collision events - by writer51 - 17-12-2017, 08:37 PM