Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Obi Cloth particle editor doesn't work
(10-07-2020, 09:31 PM)Ritstyle Wrote: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Obi.ObiActorBlueprintEditor.ExitBlueprintEditMode () (at Assets/Obi/Editor/Common/Blueprints/ObiActorBlueprintEditor.cs:229)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallDelayFunctions () (at <3e481e8f36eb4d4c8d94b9ba6b2be438>:0) i get this error too when i press "Done" to exit the blueprint editorĀ , i'm on windows 10.

Hi,

This is weird to say the least, that error points to a variable that holds the last open scene in Unity before entering the blueprint editor. It being null means that there was no scene open, which is not possible in Unity as far as I'm aware: there's always a scene open.

We've tested this in Windows 10, but could not get the error to appear, or the editor to behave the way you describe. Also we have had no similar reports, closest thing we have in our bug tracker is the paint tool misbehaving (offset from the mouse cursor) in high-density screens.

Can you help us reproduce this?:
- Has it happened every time you've tried to edit a blueprint, only with certain blueprints?
- Does it happen if you try to edit one of the included blueprints?
- Do you see any errors in the console prior to entering the blueprint editor?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obi Cloth particle editor doesn't work - by josemendez - 10-07-2020, 09:45 PM