Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOS Build stuck
thanks for supporting but, I want to refund.

Because, I spent many times on checking just this plugin works or not than my project.
It's too different result between device and unity editor, indeed.

Refund, please.
(23-07-2020, 09:19 AM)kyongtai Wrote: thanks for supporting but, I want to refund.

Because, I spent many times on checking just this plugin works or not than my project.
It's too different result between device and unity editor, indeed.

Refund, please.

We have no issues getting the exact same behavior in the editor and in the device, so there must be something else going on here. The fact that sampler2D_float is not supported in your desktop GPU is a red flag.

Just write to our support email stating your invoice number, and we'll perform a refund.

Quote:WHAT IS THIS??!! Huh
I enable depth and opaque texture gerneration in my pipeline asset when I build (xCode 11.3.1)
-> disable depth and opaque, fluids not appears on device

If you disable the depth texture, the fluid renderer can no longer determine if the fluid is on front of or behind objects in your scene, so it will just disappear behind everything else in the scene. This is what the depth buffer is used for in all rendering engines (not just an Obi thing), so we can't do anything about it.

kind regards,
(23-07-2020, 12:06 PM)josemendez Wrote: We have no issues getting the exact same behavior in the editor and in the device, so there must be something else going on here. The fact that sampler2D_float is not supported in your desktop GPU is a red flag.

Just write to our support email stating your invoice number, and we'll perform a refund.

If you disable the depth texture, the fluid renderer can no longer determine if the fluid is on front of or behind objects in your scene, so it will just disappear behind everything else in the scene. This is what the depth buffer is used for in all rendering engines (not just an Obi thing), so we can't do anything about it.

kind regards,

I sent support email.
thank you
I am using Xcode 11.3.1 and tried all the workaround. Still getting the below error:-

Note: Enabled Bitcode is NO and deleted the DrivedData still not luck. 

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85098)] could not parse object file /Users/Project/Libraries/Obi/Plugins/iOS/libOni.a(Oni.o): 'Invalid bitcode version (Producer: '1103.0.32.29.0_0' Reader: '1100.0.33.17_0')', using libLTO version 'LLVM version 11.0.0, (clang-1100.0.33.17)' for architecture arm64[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85098)]clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)[/color]
(01-08-2020, 06:59 PM)vanshika Wrote: I am using Xcode 11.3.1 and tried all the workaround. Still getting the below error:-

Note: Enabled Bitcode is NO and deleted the DrivedData still not luck. 

Make sure you don't have any other library/fraework that's been compiled using a newer XCode version. Obi 5.1, 5.2 and 5.4 have been compiled in Xcode 11.3.1 so there should be no bitcode compatibility issues.
Download Xcode 12 here,
i download it no problem with build

https://developer.apple.com/xcode/
(03-08-2020, 01:54 PM)0xhex Wrote: Download Xcode 12 here,
i download it no problem with build

https://developer.apple.com/xcode/

Afaik XCode 12 is still in beta, so you won't be able to publish to the store using it. Triste
(03-08-2020, 01:58 PM)josemendez Wrote: Afaik XCode 12 is still in beta, so you won't be able to publish to the store using it. Triste

Ahh okay,however i can develop my app and test it device,it is good thing for me,i have lots of time for testing & developing