Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluid Render Material Modification
(12-10-2017, 04:27 PM)x-lab Wrote: Hi Jose,

I just tested with GTX 1080 (same Unity version and windows 10), it's the same behavior as in the other machine.
I always checked if the fluid render was active in the Game scene (through my HTC). It's never there.

On the other hand, the Resolution for fluid worked perfect, thank you.. But I still cant see my fluids.. just particles :/

Hi Nestor,

Just checked on a win 10 machine and the fluids renders just fine. Are there any errors popping up in the console? The fact that the ObiFluidRenderer is inactive means that the platform you're running on does not like some of the fluid rendering shaders (or cannot find them). Look in the console log for a warning that reads "Obi Fluid Renderer not supported in this platform."

Also, try selecting Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/DielectricFluidShader, FluidThickness, NormalReconstruction and ScreenSpaceCurvatureFlow in the project window, and see if any shader compilation errors appear in the inspector for any of them. Based on the behavior you described, this is quite probable.

Note: also, I noticed you mentioned you're making a VR app. Obi needs you to set up separate cameras for each eye since single-pass stereo rendering is not supported. See the F.A.Q:
http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/tutorials/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 11-10-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 12-10-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 12-10-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by josemendez - 12-10-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 12-10-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 13-10-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Fluid Render Material Modification - by x-lab - 16-10-2017, 01:48 PM