Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Issue creating cloth for character
I separated the front of a loincloth into its own mesh and am trying to figure out how to keep it following the loinClothUnderwear while also staying affixed at the top. I tried setting the backstop to 0 for the top portion but when the animation plays and the character sits, the cloth stays in the same position as when the character was standing. The front of the loinCloth is a child of the loinClothUnderwear. I am new to Obi Cloth so specifics are greatly appreciated.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(04-01-2020, 02:13 AM)mostlyhuman Wrote: I separated the front of a loincloth into its own mesh and am trying to figure out how to keep it following the loinClothUnderwear while also staying affixed at the top. I tried setting the backstop to 0 for the top portion but when the animation plays and the character sits, the cloth stays in the same position as when the character was standing. The front of the loinCloth is a child of the loinClothUnderwear. I am new to Obi Cloth so specifics are greatly appreciated.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Hi there,

I can barely see the object hierarchy in the screenshot. I assume the cloth underwear is skinned to the character skeleton? even if there was an issue with cloth simulation, it should still move with the character if correctly skinned.