Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stitch in Obi 5.0
It seems that the stitch constraint edting feature always find the wrong particle pair. When I pressed V to snap to vertex, the end of the stitch indicator seems locked on one vertex no matter how I move the mouse. Is there a good way to stitch particles like using brush ? Or stitch particles from script ?
(18-12-2019, 05:32 PM)apapaxionga Wrote: It seems that the stitch constraint edting feature always find the wrong particle pair. When I pressed V to snap to vertex, the end of the stitch indicator seems locked on one vertex no matter how I move the mouse. Is there a good way to stitch particles like using brush ? Or stitch particles from script ?

Hi there!

The "V" key to snap to a vertex is a future built-in the Unity editor, not something we implemented. Currently the only way to use the stitcher is this, in the future we want to make it easier to stitch particles together.

You can however create your own stitches programmatically. See the SackGenerator.cs sample script, used in the RuntimeCloth sample scene. It generates two meshes at runtime, turns them into cloth actors, and stitches their edges together.