Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Triangle SkinMap only sees 1st material on slave
When editing a Triangle SkinMap, the slave mesh will only display polys that correspond to the mesh's first material. All other materials are invisible so its impossible to map correctly to a slave that has more than 1 material.
In the attached image you can see the master (includes headband, belt, bottom of pants) highlighted  and the slave mesh (includes entire character) is only showing the shirt, belt, and gloves. So I cannot bind the pants or the headband.

This could just be a bug that needs to be addressed but if anyone knows how to get it working that I would appreciate it. Thank you!
(13-12-2019, 04:44 AM)crohlfs Wrote: When editing a Triangle SkinMap, the slave mesh will only display polys that correspond to the mesh's first material. All other materials are invisible so its impossible to map correctly to a slave that has more than 1 material.
In the attached image you can see the master (includes headband, belt, bottom of pants) highlighted  and the slave mesh (includes entire character) is only showing the shirt, belt, and gloves. So I cannot bind the pants or the headband.

This could just be a bug that needs to be addressed but if anyone knows how to get it working that I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Thanks for reporting this! It is most certainly a bug. Will fix it and post a patch asap.