Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Can I add wind to Tearable cloth?
Hi I have two questions. I try to find solution on google and this forum. Unfortunately, I can't it. Please read below two question.

Q1. Can I add wind for tearable cloth?

I can find wind sample with normal cloth. And I try to add wind with tearable cloth follow normal sample. However, it didn't work like my expect. Is it possible and how to add it?

[attachment=539]

Q2. ClothSoftbody sample is ok?

I want to test with softbody but this sample didn't work and missing mesh like below picture. How to fix it?

[attachment=538]

One more thing.

Now I read a tutorial carefully. And I try to step by step. I made a simple blueprint and I just try select point. However It didn't work also. I don't know it is fine like below image. You can see orange circle and cursor were separated. I can see two cursor work differently on property painting mode.

[attachment=540]
(12-12-2019, 06:27 AM)sewonist Wrote: Hi I have two questions. I try to find solution on google and this forum. Unfortunately, I can't it. Please read below two question.

Q1. Can I add wind for tearable cloth?

I can find wind sample with normal cloth. And I try to add wind with tearable cloth follow normal sample. However, it didn't work like my expect. Is it possible and how to add it?

Q2. ClothSoftbody sample is ok?

I want to test with softbody but this sample didn't work and missing mesh like below picture. How to fix it?

One more thing.

Now I read a tutorial carefully. And I try to step by step. I made a simple blueprint and I just try select point. However It didn't work also. I don't know it is fine like below image. You can see orange circle and cursor were separated. I can see two cursor work differently on property painting mode.

Hi,

We tested both the aerodynamics for terabale cloth and the blueprint editor and both work fine.

-Did you try increasing the intensity of the wind for the tearable cloth? the mass of the tearable blueprint is higher than the wind sample cloth, so more intense wind is needed to move it. Try an intensity of 50.
-Do any errors appear in the console when entering the blueprint editor?