Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  obi5.0,Index Out Of Range Exception
I created Obi solver in the model root, and then created corresponding cloth simulation on the current model to be settled. (Diaochan_Aibedo_D_1,Diaochan_Aibedo_D_3)

Error will be reported when starting simulation.

I  don‘t kown why,Model pull point.
(02-12-2019, 08:30 AM)Monster Wrote: I created Obi solver in the model root, and then created corresponding cloth simulation on the current model to be settled. (Diaochan_Aibedo_D_1,Diaochan_Aibedo_D_3)

Error will be reported when starting simulation.

I  don‘t kown why,Model pull point.

Hi there,

The error is generally caused by having incorrectly bound the blueprint to the proxy.

I noticed you're using a cloth proxy. This isn't needed at all for cloth that's not thick, non-manifold, or doesn't have features that cannot be directly simulated. None of these seem to apply to your mesh.

See this video tutorial, it will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXaFr6N...JQ&index=6
(02-12-2019, 11:19 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

The error is generally caused by having incorrectly bound the blueprint to the proxy.

I noticed you're using a cloth proxy. This isn't needed at all for cloth that's not thick, non-manifold, or doesn't have features that cannot be directly simulated. None of these seem to apply to your mesh.

See this video tutorial, it will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXaFr6N...JQ&index=6

Thank you for your answer, but I checked "self collations". When the left sleeve and the right sleeve have animation interaction, it will be obviously interspersed. This is bug or what related settings need to be built.
(02-12-2019, 01:16 PM)Monster Wrote: Thank you for your answer, but I checked "self collations". When the left sleeve and the right sleeve have animation interaction, it will be obviously interspersed. This is bug or what related settings need to be built.

Hi,

Self collisions have nothing to do with proxies. They're two different, unrelated features. As I said, you don't need to use proxies at all, you can enable self-collisions if you wish.

Follow the tutorial video to see how to set up character cloth that doesn't use proxies.
(02-12-2019, 01:24 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Self collisions have nothing to do with proxies. They're two different, unrelated features. As I said, you don't need to use proxies at all, you can enable self-collisions if you wish.

Follow the tutorial video to see how to set up character cloth that doesn't use proxies.

I started self collisions. Why are they still intertwined?
(02-12-2019, 01:24 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXSJJAu...JQ&index=7

I saw this video and didn't understand what software this blue low-profile jacket was made from, because of the language barrier, the language in the video could not be translated. Can you tell me.
(03-12-2019, 03:22 AM)Monster Wrote: I started self collisions. Why are they still intertwined?

Make sure particle collision constraints are enabled in the solver. Also, particles that are intersecting with each other in their rest state will ignore collisions with each other. This is done so that areas where particles overlap don't start jittering due to self collisions.
(03-12-2019, 04:38 AM)Monster Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXSJJAu...JQ&index=7

I saw this video and didn't understand what software this blue low-profile jacket was made from, because of the language barrier, the language in the video could not be translated. Can you tell me.

It was made in Blender. However that was just my personal choice, any modeling program is capable of retopology: Maya, 3DSMax, Modo, Zbrush... you can use whichever you want. Note: That video shows how to create proxies, which again is something your mesh doesn't need (as far as I can tell from the screenshots).
(03-12-2019, 08:36 AM)josemendez Wrote: It was made in Blender. However that was just my personal choice, any modeling program is capable of retopology: Maya, 3DSMax, Modo, Zbrush... you can use whichever you want. Note: That video shows how to create proxies, which again is something your mesh doesn't need (as far as I can tell from the screenshots).

But my character has a lot of clothes. After I simulate the Cape and go to simulate the skirt, Obi cloth 5.0 will report an error.
(03-12-2019, 08:36 AM)josemendez Wrote: It was made in Blender. However that was just my personal choice, any modeling program is capable of retopology: Maya, 3DSMax, Modo, Zbrush... you can use whichever you want. Note: That video shows how to create proxies, which again is something your mesh doesn't need (as far as I can tell from the screenshots).

After packing SPK on Android phone, Obi cloth 5.0 will lose fabric settlement effect. But it's OK to pack it into the computer storage exe format. Is it not supported on the mobile terminal?