Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Crash when assigning blueprints on 2019.2.13
Hey:
I've been trying to create a rope using Obi Rope 5.0 on Unity 2019.2.13f1. For this, I created a new scene, created a new Rope Blueprint with the default settings and added a new rope using GameObject -> 3D Object -> Obi -> Obi Rope.
After creating the rope, I tried to assign it a blueprint by both dragging my new blueprint and choosing to one of the prefabs from the menu. When that happens, I get a hard crash on the editor.

Here's the crash report:
http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?1...ct4vtv0fga
(25-11-2019, 11:03 PM)jpalz Wrote: Hey:
I've been trying to create a rope using Obi Rope 5.0 on Unity 2019.2.13f1. For this, I created a new scene, created a new Rope Blueprint with the default settings and added a new rope using GameObject -> 3D Object -> Obi -> Obi Rope.
After creating the rope, I tried to assign it a blueprint by both dragging my new blueprint and choosing to one of the prefabs from the menu. When that happens, I get a hard crash on the editor.

Here's the crash report:
http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?1...ct4vtv0fga

Hi,

Cannot reproduce here on the exact same Unity version. Without a crash log/dump, there's very little I can do (the crash report you sent, you sent to Unity, but we don't have access to it as we're not Unity devs, and they're not Obi devs so its useless for them too! Triste). Can you send us the contents of the editor log? (posting them here is perfectly ok)
(25-11-2019, 11:14 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Cannot reproduce here on the exact same Unity version. Without a crash log/dump, there's very little I can do (the crash report you sent, you sent to Unity, but we don't have access to it as we're not Unity devs, and they're not Obi devs so its useless for them too! Triste). Can you send us the contents of the editor log? (posting them here is perfectly ok)
[attachment=489]
Bumping this up just to check if there are any updates regarding this particular crash.

Thanks!