Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WebGL build fails
Hello! I am trying to build FaucetAndBucket scene with webGL, and getting 49 errors.
Could you please help me to overcome those or this asset just not for webGL?
Maybe i am just setup my project wrong?

- its clean new project with asset imported i am trying to build.
- i am using 2019.3.0.
- with windows build, everything works fine.

webGL fails with 49 errors with this message(UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 49 errors
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00275] in <5e3c867fd4cc418f8c0584e878722a23>:0
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <5e3c867fd4cc418f8c0584e878722a23>:0
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr))

here is some log:
(i wont spam this page with full log, so here is random lines):

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\BucketController.cs(7,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ObiEmitter' does not exist in the namespace 'Obi' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\ColliderHighlighter.cs(6,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiSolver' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiDistanceFieldRenderer.cs(21,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiCollider' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
(25-08-2019, 01:53 PM)nMikharev Wrote: Hello! I am trying to build FaucetAndBucket scene with webGL, and getting 49 errors.
Could you please help me to overcome those or this asset just not for webGL?
Maybe i am just setup my project wrong?

- its clean new project with asset imported i am trying to build.
- i am using 2019.3.0.
- with windows build, everything works fine.

webGL fails with 49 errors with this message(UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 49 errors
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00275] in <5e3c867fd4cc418f8c0584e878722a23>:0
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <5e3c867fd4cc418f8c0584e878722a23>:0
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr))

here is some log:
(i wont spam this page with full log, so here is random lines):

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\BucketController.cs(7,13): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ObiEmitter' does not exist in the namespace 'Obi' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Sample Scenes\SampleResources\Scripts\ColliderHighlighter.cs(6,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiSolver' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Obi\Rendering\ObiDistanceFieldRenderer.cs(21,11): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObiCollider' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi!

Obi doesn't (and cannot) work in WebGL. The asset description in the store reads:
Quote:Available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.

The FAQ in the website:
Quote:What platforms are currently supported?

Obi's core solver is a native library which must be compiled specifically for each platform. For this reason, we do no support all of the platforms Unity can build for. Currently Obi is compatible with Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, and Android. We are planning to support XBox and PS4 too. Other target platforms aren´t currently considered, and some (such as WebGL) aren't technically possible to support.

Let me know if you wish a refund.

cheers,
(26-08-2019, 09:24 AM)josemendez Wrote: Let me know if you wish a refund.

No, dude, i dont Gran sonrisa  its not  last project in my life Gran sonrisa
Thx for clearance anyway, i will read specification more careful from now on.