Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Particles go through the bucket
Hi, I am using Obi Fluid in steamvr. I wanted to copy the bucket sample in my project and it worked fine in origin scale. But when I scale the bucket to (0.2, 0.2, 0.2), particles just went throgh the bucket. I changed particle material and resolution and not help. How can I solute this?
Best wishes!
(25-08-2019, 03:32 AM)TsaiHao Wrote: Hi, I am using Obi Fluid in steamvr. I wanted to copy the bucket sample in my project and it worked fine in origin scale. But when I scale the bucket to (0.2, 0.2, 0.2), particles just went throgh the bucket. I changed particle material and resolution and not help. How can I solute this?
Best wishes!

Hi. A few months ago I was struggling with the same problem. The point is that your bucket (since is smaller than the original) is moving faster than the update of the scripts. In this case, the particles cant notice that they are colliding with the bucket. I've solved this problems using forces in order to move the bucket (I think particles update in fixed update so your bucket should move in this update as well). Also, you can search for sequential calculations in your obi solver for the collision so you reinforce the particle-collision detection.
 I'm sorry if my english is uninteligible, just wanted to help as much as I can.