Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  VR with ObiFluid, problems rendering.
Hi!

I'm working in a VR enviroment with Unity with Oculus Quest hardware as target. In this project, I'm using Obi Fluid (the newest version of it) in order to render about 300 particles. 
 I'm using Multi-Pass rendering in just one camera which works almost fine. My problem resides in an outline that is drawed around the liquid cluster. All the particles are rendered fine but I find no way to rid off of this 'outline'.

By other side, the performance I'm getting in the enviroment is good enough for me. I guess the solution may be in the renderer material but I'm not sure at all. 
 I would appreciate any help! I'm a huge fan of all the software you guys are working on. 

Good evening!
(30-07-2019, 12:12 PM)Charlie Rubio Wrote: Hi!

I'm working in a VR enviroment with Unity with Oculus Quest hardware as target. In this project, I'm using Obi Fluid (the newest version of it) in order to render about 300 particles. 
 I'm using Multi-Pass rendering in just one camera which works almost fine. My problem resides in an outline that is drawed around the liquid cluster. All the particles are rendered fine but I find no way to rid off of this 'outline'.

By other side, the performance I'm getting in the enviroment is good enough for me. I guess the solution may be in the renderer material but I'm not sure at all. 
 I would appreciate any help! I'm a huge fan of all the software you guys are working on. 

Good evening!

Hi,

Tweak the fluid renderer's "thickness cutoff" parameter. That should reduce the fluid outline, unless the cause is not what I'm thinking about Sonrisa

kind regards,