Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  How to use gravity
Gravity of obi solver does not work... Would you check mine if I send you package?
(21-05-2019, 02:24 PM)Richard Wrote: Gravity of obi solver does not work... Would you check mine if I send you package?

Hi,

Gravity is implemented as an acceleration on all particles. Unless no particles are being generated or something is preventing them from falling, there's no reason for gravity to stop working. I'll take a look at your package and see what's happening.
(21-05-2019, 05:36 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Gravity is implemented as an acceleration on all particles. Unless no particles are being generated or something is preventing them from falling, there's no reason for gravity to stop working. I'll take a look at your package and see what's happening.
I sent you one more thatn 12 hours ago. Did you check that?
(22-05-2019, 05:08 AM)Richard Wrote: I sent you one more thatn 12 hours ago. Did you check that?

I didn't have a chance, we're on different time zones. I'm checking it out right now.
Checked it out, works correctly. I opened your scene, clicked "play" and sent you a video. Both gravity and collisions do their job just fine.

Maybe I didn't look for what I was supposed to? There's only one scene in your package, so I don't know if I'm supposed to change or do something before testing it.

Anyway, I'm closing this thread as we're having pretty much parallel conversations here and by email. Let's just use the support email.

kind regards.