Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  can't edit particles
Hello, 
first time using obi cloth. 
I follow the tutorials on the website. But I always get stuck after initialising my cloth. When I click on Edit Particules I just get a bunch of errors (I listed the major ones). I try with different meshes but it never worked. I have unity 2019.1 and Obi 4.1. 

__NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

__The serializedObject should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the target property directly instead. UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

__The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead.
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
(13-05-2019, 11:54 AM)CARLA Wrote: Hello, 
first time using obi cloth. 
I follow the tutorials on the website. But I always get stuck after initialising my cloth. When I click on Edit Particules I just get a bunch of errors (I listed the major ones). I try with different meshes but it never worked. I have unity 2019.1 and Obi 4.1. 

__NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

__The serializedObject should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the target property directly instead. UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

__The targets array should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the single target property instead.
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
I figured this out. I was using two solvers. 
Feel stupid but maybe someone will do the same mistake