Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  URGENT: iOS Crash, Unity 2018.3.14
(18-07-2019, 08:17 AM)josemendez Wrote: Hi,

Thanks, the previous stack trace did not contain much information. This makes it clear the crash happens in our lib.
- Does this only happen in A12 devices? (to rule out it being an unrelated issue)
- Does this happen in the device alone, the device connected to XCode, or the simulator?
Hi josemendez,

Yes, it's only on A12 devices and it happens on the device alone and when it's connected to XCode. Let me know if you want me to get any more information.

Thanks,
Austin
I also have many crashes only on iOS.
(26-08-2019, 01:45 PM)Olzhas Wrote: I also have many crashes only on iOS.

Hi there,

This issue has been recently resolved. Please write to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com for a patched version of the iOS lib.
(26-08-2019, 02:56 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

This issue has been recently resolved. Please write to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com for a patched version of the iOS lib.

Good news, Thanks ?
(26-08-2019, 02:56 PM)josemendez Wrote: Hi there,

Hi,

I recently purchased Obi Rope (for use in mobile) and have emailed support (last week) but haven't as of yet received the patched iOS lib.  How long does it usually take to receive the patched version?

Thanks!
Tony
Hi,

I think I'm having the same issue but with Obi SoftBody. Is that possible?
Just sent an email to your support email address.

Thank you!
(07-09-2019, 08:10 PM)smallfly Wrote: Hi,

I think I'm having the same issue but with Obi SoftBody. Is that possible?
Just sent an email to your support email address.

Thank you!

I can confirm that I have the same issue with Obi SoftBoby as have been able to run the same project on an iPhoneX A11.
I hope to be able to get the fixed version soon.

Thanks!
(07-09-2019, 10:20 PM)smallfly Wrote: I can confirm that I have the same issue with Obi SoftBoby as have been able to run the same project on an iPhoneX A11.
I hope to be able to get the fixed version soon.

Thanks!

Just write to the support email (support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com), I can send it to you straight away.
Hi Jose,

Thanks for the quick reply. 
I did send an email on Saturday, and re-send one just now.