Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Obi Fluid Renderer is Buggy and Particles Lose Colour
Exclamación 
Hi,

I've encountered another issue. When I look slightly away from the particles that have been spawned, they lose their colour and look washed out. I'm using the Fluid Renderer component on my main camera.

Any ideas?

EDIT #1: I'm using Deferred lighting, and swapping to the other versions of lighting in the camera to Forward solves the issue, Use Graphics Settings and Deferred (which we've built our project around) have the issue.

EDIT #2: It's to do with the reflection probe in the scene. I turned it off and the problem was solved, but when I turned it on again and put the particle on another layer and this didn't work.

EDIT #3: I began work on another particle effect because I can't proceed until this is fixed. The particle isn't related to Obi Fluid, but it fixes the issue when it's active. When it's inactive the problem reappears.

EDIT #4: Further testing has revealed that the error is present with all Obi particles regardless of position, rotation, etc. It is to do with the Fluid Renderer script that can be attached to the camera.

EDIT #5: It's not to do with directional lights. I turned them off and the problem persisted.