Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unity 2019 - No GUI components?
Hi, 

Loving Obi Rope so far but I'm struggling to see any GUI elements for any of the components meaning I can't edit particles or pins. Is there anything I need to do so these things are visible?

Thanks.
(03-08-2019, 05:45 PM)jevey Wrote: Hi, 

Loving Obi Rope so far but I'm struggling to see any GUI elements for any of the components meaning I can't edit particles or pins. Is there anything I need to do so these things are visible?

Thanks.

Try to return layouts to default setting. Window -> Layouts -> Default
(05-08-2019, 06:54 AM)Evgenius Wrote: Try to return layouts to default setting. Window -> Layouts -> Default

Hi Evgenius,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didn't change anything. I still can't edit any of the rope pins or particles as the buttons don't appear near the scripts.
(10-08-2019, 12:33 PM)jevey Wrote: Hi Evgenius,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didn't change anything. I still can't edit any of the rope pins or particles as the buttons don't appear near the scripts.

Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of this? we've never heard of anything similar, excluding the issue to what Evgenius gave a solution (which is caused by having any inspector open in debug mode, as debug inspectors do not call OnSceneGUI. Resetting layout closes all inspectors, hence solving this. Manually disabling the debug mode also works).

kind regards,