Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  libOni.dll caused an Access Violation
I'm experiencing a crash (Obi Cloth, Obi Rope 3.4, Unity 5.6.3p2). I have two Obi Rope objects with their own solvers and 4 Obi Cloth objects pointing to a single solver. If I enable the two solvers for the rope everything is OK. Similarly if I just enable the solver for the cloth, everything is fine. However if I enable the all 3 solvers, I get a hard crash in Unity. This sometimes happens immediately while at other times it takes a few seconds. 

The log file says "libOni.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module libOni.dll at 0033:c017db05."

The exception from the dmp file says "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access" . 

I'm using simulation order: fixed update.

This project uses SteamVR if that matters. I basically have a rope attached to a connector which is attached to a chain which is attached to another connector that is attached to a number of straps (using Obi Cloth). I saw the other thread (http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...on#pid1061

Messages In This Thread
libOni.dll caused an Access Violation - by darkcser - 04-05-2018, 04:53 PM