Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  How to render transparent and opaque fluid particles with URP
The last project that I used obi fluid for was a couple of years ago and I was just using the built in renderer. It was easy to separate the different renderer components on the main camera and have different renderer setting for different emitters. I had some emitters simulating water with transparent particles and other emitters simulating a foam like liquid with opaque particles.

I am now working on a new project with some friends of mine and we are using the URP. Iv got the renderer stuff set up in the URP settings but cant seem to figure out how to render some emitters with transparent water like particles and other emitters with opaque coloured particles.

I read another forum post in which in the response it was confirmed that "It’s not possible in URP to have different emitters using different fluid rendering properties, since the URP pipeline is an asset, and assets in Unity cannot have references to objects in the scene." (http://obi.virtualmethodstudio.com/forum...hlight=URP)

I can't seem to figure out how to use the URP and render both transparent and opaque coloured particles from different emitters in the same scene. I would very much appreciate any help from the community and the developers on this matter. 

Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
How to render transparent and opaque fluid particles with URP - by Mich279 - 25-12-2022, 12:57 AM