Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Obi Particle Attachments for single Skinned Mesh Renderer issues
Pregunta 
Hi, I have been using OBI soft body for a few days now and have started to get the hang of things.  I am using it with my Genesis 9 character to make a few specific areas "soft".  Seems to work well with a single Obi Particle Attachment, but when I add a second one from the same blueprint, when I apply force to the first one, the second one acts like it is taking volume pressure from the first one and expands.  I didn't use the Volume sampling at all when creating the blueprint, I have it set to none.  I used Voxels for Surface sampling at 32 and 48 for Shape analysis.  
When creating the particle groups in the blueprint, I created a 3rd group that had the 2 previous groups selections so I could use "optimize selected" for a combination of the 2 other particle groups.
I use 2 separate bones to associate each particle group with, one on the left and one on the right.
I use a cube with an obi collider assigned to apply the pressure to the first defined soft body surface.
I am using Unity 2022.2.0b13.112.4548 on a MacBook.  I have also tried on my Windows PC and get the same results.
I want to add a few more soft body areas to my mesh, but I want each one to not be impacted by the others when interacted with.  Is that possible?  I thought maybe I needed 2 separate Obi Softbody Skinners with separate OBI Softbodys linked to the same Skinned Mesh Renderer.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Multiple Obi Particle Attachments for single Skinned Mesh Renderer issues - by iwannaplaymore - 05-12-2022, 06:15 PM