Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  URP Fluid renderring in FluidMixing scene
(28-11-2022, 12:43 PM)kebab_traume Wrote: Hi Jose! Hope you still not tired of stupid questions. I almost got what I need, but few things I couldn't understood. How to use different settings of obi fluid renderer in one scene? If I need src alpha as a blend source on one emitter and src color on another? What about general parameters here? Now only they affect my particles. 
I wanted to achieve clear transparent fluid and only way I got it - by using color as a blending src.

Hi!

You can’t have fluids with different material rendering settings in the same scene in URP (see my reply to the other thread).

Clear/transparent fluid can be achieved by setting the emitter’s color to pure white. No need to change any setting in the renderer. Fluids use multiplicative blending by default, so white x background color = background color.

Using src color for source blending would result in the blending equation src color*scr color + dest color * whatever the dest blend is set to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: URP Fluid renderring in FluidMixing scene - by josemendez - 28-11-2022, 04:01 PM