Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi cloth on character not detecting collisions with obi collider objects
Hi,

I have a character with a skirt that I have added the obi cloth component to. I want this skirt to interact with the environment, so when the character crouches, instead of passing through the floor, the skirt spreads. I have added an obi collider to the floor and ensured the obi solver has the correct collision layers, however the cloth still passes through the floor.

If I use the cloth separately without attaching it to the character and drop it from a height, then it detects collisions with the floor and does not pass through.

I even had a look at the Demo character trenchcoat scene that is included and noticed that even though there is an obi collider on the floor in that scene, when the character crouches his trenchcoat moves through the floor. 

Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

I've attached a picture of the trenchcoat scene . The cube in the scene has an obi collider on it but as you can see the cloth is not being affected by it at all

[Image: XoYKoJK.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obi cloth on character not detecting collisions with obi collider objects - by a12345 - 10-02-2018, 05:38 AM