Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Problems integrating Obi Cloth with UMA 2, no particle contacts
Corazón 
Hello!

I'm currently trying to integrate UMA and OBI Cloth for more realism.
Basically, all I did is detect when I add a ''Wardrobe Item' and then add Obi skinned components with the right blueprint. Btw the blueprint mesh was pre-generated from the slot mesh data generated by UMA so they are the same... For now, there is no painting on blueprints.

Video: https://youtu.be/WdDoFctGanU\

But I have 3 problems:

- At the start, the top cloth is colliding properly with the top cloth but as soon as I change the TOP item the top part is not colliding anymore, all I do is switch the blueprint, do I have to destroy everything and add new components? How can I improve TOP and BOTTOM collision?

- I noticed that I'm getting this error:

Is it because the ObiSkinnedRenderer replaces the generated mesh by UMA with the mesh from the blueprint? Do you know how to create a copy of the mesh at runtime so UMA can delete it and it will not cause problems... 

- The sleeves of the shirt are always clipping? I'm not sure why but If I paint low skin radius they will not move as much as they should move. Do you have some tips for the sleeves of the shirt?

The simulation is pretty good, I'm sure that with proper painting will be amazing!! Thank you again for the amazing asset. I can't wait for new updates!!!

Messages In This Thread
Problems integrating Obi Cloth with UMA 2, no particle contacts - by chris_stamati - 10-11-2021, 12:59 AM