Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initialize Obi Cloth is not working
I am trying to create a type of skirt for a character with Obi Cloth.

So far what I've tried has worked pretty well, and it seems Obi Cloth will be what's going to solve all my problems.

However, I am having some problems when I try to create a cloth with the actual skirt mesh that I'm going to be using.

As per the tutorial, I add an Obi Cloth to the skirt mesh, I set the solver and the shared topology, but when I click on Initialize, I get the following error:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

Obi.ObiMeshTopology+<GetNeighbourFacesEnumerator>c__Iterator2.MoveNext () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/DataStructures/ObiMeshTopology.cs:357)
Obi.ObiCloth+<GeneratePhysicRepresentationForMesh>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Actors/ObiCloth.cs:310)
Obi.CoroutineJob+<Start>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Coroutines/CoroutineJob.cs:99)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Obi.<Start>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Coroutines/CoroutineJob.cs:108)
Obi.EditorCoroutine:Update() (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Coroutines/EditorCoroutine.cs:60)
Obi.EditorCoroutine:Start() (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Coroutines/EditorCoroutine.cs:47)
Obi.EditorCoroutine:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) (at Assets/Obi/Scripts/Coroutines/EditorCoroutine.cs:19)
Obi.ObiClothEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/Obi/Editor/ObiClothEditor.cs:245)
UnityEngine.GUIUtilityLenguarocessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I've successfully done the same process for other simpler meshes, but only this mesh is giving me trouble.

Do you have any idea what may be causing this problem?

Messages In This Thread
Initialize Obi Cloth is not working - by panda_pajama - 20-01-2018, 04:58 PM