Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obi fluid + Quest 2 | Rendering in editor but not when making a build
Triste 
Hello again,

I am still testing the asset with the Oculus Quest 2 and I got new mistakes that I am not able to fix.

First of all, I got it to render with Quest 2 using the Unity editor (with oculus link) and it works fine. I am using URP (7.5.3 version) and 2019.4.14f1 version of Unity. I am also using HPTK asset (https://github.com/jorgejgnz/HPTK) in the scene for making the interaction with objects and hand tracking easier and better.

So, as I said, I got it to work with he unity editor when using my Quest, but when I make a build and try it, some materials appear pink and the obi fluid isn't rendering.

I got three shader error on the console when making the build, and I think that maybe it is because of that. The shader and the error are:

Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Particles': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(4) (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

Shader error in 'Obi/URP/Fluid/FluidShading': failed to open source file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Core.hlsl' at Assets/Obi/Resources/ObiMaterials/URP/ObiLightingURP.cginc(4) (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program
Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

Shader error in 'Hidden/ScreenSpaceCurvatureFlow': undeclared identifier 'sampler_MainTex' at line 57 (on d3d11)

Compiling Vertex program with STEREO_INSTANCING_ON
Platform defines: UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_NO_CUBEMAP_ARRAY UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING

Messages In This Thread
Obi fluid + Quest 2 | Rendering in editor but not when making a build - by alpaib - 10-05-2021, 03:08 PM