Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Does both Obi Cloth and ObiRobe are needed to make a football net?
Hello, I have some doubts regarding building a football net for my game.

The main one is presented on the title, does both plugins are necessary to build this?

Beyond that, what about performance (cause if these 2 plugins must be used together, maybe the performance overhead should be a concern here)?

And finally, how hard is to implement it for this particular use case (I'm not an expert programmer)?

My current project is just a penalty game for now, but the plan is to extend to other parts of the sport at some point. The ball is a rigidbody, using a standard sphere collider, with 0.22 scale and 0.43 of mass. The maximum speed of it is around 130 km/h for penalties. But this speed will be increased for free kicks (the most powerful shot recorded was fired at ~210km/h for instance). Additionally, I should add crowd and stadium model at some point, which means more stuff to be processed at runtime. The target platform is PC, but I would like to leave a conversion to mobile viable, if possible...

I would like to buy the/these asset(s) on this sale, Obi is expensive in my country thanks to the exchange, so I want to confirm that it will be a really useful for what I need...

It seems a very good asset by the way, I'm amazed by the results on the preview videos, congratulations!

Messages In This Thread
Does both Obi Cloth and ObiRobe are needed to make a football net? - by gabrimo - 12-04-2021, 03:04 PM