Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Cloth not behaving as ... cloth?
(03-12-2020, 01:48 AM)mikemikemike Wrote: When I click on that, I see a warning that says: "the associated script cannot be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script."

There’s the issue: your project had compile errors. As long as there’s any error, you can’t enter play mode in Unity (doing so won’t run anything at all).

As to why there were errors in your project, no idea: could have been any script in the project, or any package conflict. Errors always appear in the console (seen at the bottom of the Unity window). Next time this happens (be it while using Obi or not) the error messages will give you valuable information on how to solve them.

Keep in mind that Obi is aimed at advanced users, it’s assumed that you know your way around Unity and that you’re also quite familiar with basic 3D physics/math concepts (timestepping, vector spaces, inertial forces, etc). If you’re a beginner, Don’t be discouraged by the steep learning curve. Let me know if I can be of any help Sonrisa.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloth not behaving as ... cloth? - by josemendez - 03-12-2020, 08:34 AM