Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Fluid Particles interaction Script
(19-11-2020, 01:57 PM)JoseCarlos S Wrote: Hi, first of all, do you speak spanish aswell? XD

Yep Gran sonrisa. You can write to support(at)virtualmethodstudio.com and we can speak spanish over there if you wish.

(19-11-2020, 01:57 PM)JoseCarlos S Wrote: The diffusion data channels are edited in the inspector or by code?

As any particle property, they can be set either way. Easiest method is to just select your blueprint asset and set the diffusion data values in the inspector.

(19-11-2020, 01:57 PM)JoseCarlos S Wrote: I´ve tried using the sample scene codes to make a particle destroying script (instead of destroying it sets particles lifespan to 0) but had no success. The fluidmixing interaction is what i look for (with particles disapearing instead of changing color) but im not able to get a working script... What part of the fluid mixing script do i have to change in order to get the interaction i need?

Well, you need to change pretty much the entire fluid mixing script xD, as it's just an example. You should call emitter.KillParticle() passing the emitter particle index whenever you find a particle with non-starting diffusion data. Will write a sample script for you as soon as I can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fluid Particles interaction Script - by josemendez - 19-11-2020, 02:18 PM