Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug / Crash  Particle Attachment not dragging rope along with attached Rigidbody after update
Hi there,

I released our game a while ago using an older version of Obi Rope. (This was early April 2020, although the version I used might be as old as Oct 2019).
Freddy Spaghetti:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Jt43UINMU

Everything was working fine then, but since updating to the latest version, I have an issue.

On both ends of the rope, I have 2 Rigidbodies attached using 2 Particle Attachment components.
One(right) is set to "end" particle group and the other(left) is set to "none", since when I select "start", it reverts back to none.

When Applying force to the right rigibody with AddForce, it moves as expected, although it seems to be jumping way further than it did in the previous version.
Almost as if the other rigidbody which was weighing it down a bit, has no effect anymore.

My bigger problem is that when adding force to the left rigidbody, the rigidbody itself jumps, but the rope does not move at all.

Not sure if I have provided enough info, so please let me know what else I can provide you with.

Thanks in advance.
David

Messages In This Thread
Particle Attachment not dragging rope along with attached Rigidbody after update - by davidmulder - 04-09-2020, 12:50 PM