Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  What should I do to make the fluid collide correctly with a skinned mesh character?
Hello obi guys! I've bought obi cloth and obi fluid and I really enjoy them. They're amazing tools! Sonrisa

I want to make a scene that a character is taking shower.  So I'm trying to make the fluid collide with the character's body correctly. 

But you know a character's colliders can't be the mesh colliders because it's too complex and needs updating when the character acts which also costs heavily. 

It's like capsules and cubes combined into a simple human shape, which are used as ragdoll colliders.  

So, now the fluid reacts to the ragdoll colliders but it doesn't meet my expectation. 

I checked your manual I found distance field may solve this but it turned out that it didn't support the skinned mesh ((skeletal animation).

Huh I've been stuck  for 2 days soI have to ask for help here.

Any way to make it possible that the fluid collide with a skeletal character accurately?

Please give me any tips or hints. Corazón

Messages In This Thread
What should I do to make the fluid collide correctly with a skinned mesh character? - by Books - 12-02-2020, 12:36 PM