Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Assigning target to ParticleAttchment component at runtime
(20-12-2019, 07:33 AM)VirtualCucumber Wrote: Assigning target through editor works like intended but assigning it during play works somewhat. You can tell the attached object is attached to the rope but  at different position and the rope end at which the particle group its attached to doesnt seem to be really attached.

I can create a gif of what im talking about but a lil busy atm, when im free ill add it in but pretty easy to recreate.

Works fine for me. Keep in mind that setting the target or particle group at runtime, will attach the particles at their current positions. So if the rope is being simulated, the position will of course be different of the one it would be used at editor time.

If you wish to make sure they're at a certain position, just move the particles in the particle group prior to attaching them.

If you can provide a picture/gif of your issue I will be glad to help further. Sonrisa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assigning target to ParticleAttchment component at runtime - by josemendez - 20-12-2019, 08:41 AM