Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Extreme elasticity on cloth
Hi, i just purchased ObiCloth 4 and i am still learning how to use it. After viewing the sample scenes, I have created a new obi cloth with a custom mesh with a simple setup (curtain like), using a sample cloth (CollisionCloth in ClothRigidBodyInteraction sample scene) as a reference. I have generated the new obi topology from a tie shaped mesh and linked it in the obi cloth component. But while the sample cloth behave really well, my tie cloth present an extreme elasticity (the length of the tie almost double), even with the same parameters in the constrain components as the sample cloth. I tried to tune the distance constraint without success. Also, when enabling the tether constraints the mesh shrink itself no matter how the tether scale is setup. The obi solver is the same for both cloths. Am i doing something wrong? I tried to tune all the constraints parameter for days without any success. In the screenshot attached there is the tie without and with the tethers enabled (tether scale at 1, stiffness at 1).

Messages In This Thread
Extreme elasticity on cloth - by manusense - 09-09-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Extreme elasticity on cloth - by josemendez - 09-09-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: Extreme elasticity on cloth - by manusense - 09-09-2019, 02:25 PM