Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Scenes Crazy Low FPS
I just got the fluid asset and am trying it out on version 2019.1.2f1 and almost every sample scene is dropping its frame rate to the single digits. This INCLUDES the 2D multiphase fluid buoyancy. I would expect the 2D stuff to not be as bad, in fact that was the reason I got the fluid pack.

That said, this cant be normal can it? All of the 3D sample scenes give me seriously low frame rates to the point that on some unity hangs for wayy too long. Am I just using too new a version of unity? What is going on?

I've had issues with the first asset I got from you guys, the obi-ropes acting all limp all the time like wet noodles and apparently there was no fix for that.. and as much as it was disappointing I sucked it up. But this time... no... if I'm stuck with another expensive and useless plugin then I'm out for good.

I don't like spending money on something I can't use. >_>

Don't know if it helps but I get this lovely list of errors/warnings on import (2018.3.5f1 was the version I copy pasta'd the log... and was also-surprise-super laggy with single digit frames on the sample scenes)

Messages In This Thread
Sample Scenes Crazy Low FPS - by MasterGeneralB - 05-08-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Sample Scenes Crazy Low FPS - by josemendez - 05-08-2019, 09:30 AM
RE: Sample Scenes Crazy Low FPS - by josemendez - 06-08-2019, 08:24 AM