Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Question about garment onto a 3d avatar using Obi
(29-04-2024, 12:10 PM)josemendez Wrote: Reduce the max error setting to a smaller value (0.00001, for instance), then regenerate the distance field. This error is a distance value, so if your mesh is small and the max error is comparatively large, the resulting distance field will do a poor job of approximating its surface as you're allowing a large difference between the distances stored in the distance field and the actual distance to the mesh surface.

Thanks for the reply.
I could get an advanced result regarding the Distance field. And I have one more question. So, if the size of the body changes, bigger or thinner, the Max Error value should be changed, is it right?

Quote:josemendez

What do you mean by "doesn't seem like a fabric piece"? could you be more specific?

In my opinion, its surface, texture, or density still seems more like Jello. I know bringing the hard fbx to life is obviously a great challenge, but just try it with your advice and help. Idea

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about garment onto a 3d avatar using Obi - by onfitpark - 29-04-2024, 12:30 PM