Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  Question about garment onto a 3d avatar using Obi
Hi, I'm a newbie! and diving into this amazing asset!

What I'm trying to do is make a 3d avatar wearing obi applied-clothes "realistic".
Reason why I use this term is that I desperately need your help regarding blueprint and/or solver setting which decides the condition of a garment on the 3d world.
When I apply obi skinnedcloth seems like a bit hardware(like cans, or object etc) is placed on the avatar surface, and using obi cloth seems like banding slowly dropping down towards the ground. Probably affected by too much gravity I think.

When I use obi skinnedcloth and its blueprint, I adjust skin backstop(-0.005~-0.001) and skin radius(0.02~0.05) and it's all I do  right now.

Using cloth blueprint, I see the garment pass through the avatar body bcuz the avatar has only mesh collider which is not changeable so that I use neither capsule nor sphere collider! Triste
The body has Mesh Collider, Obi Collider with HighFriction, Rigidbody, and Obi Rigidbody.

Still trying to make the garment more soft, sophisticated, natural playing with blueprint back and forth.
Should I keep doing with blueprint setting in detail?
Objects are all fbx from 3d modeling tools.

I refer to various tutorials and I reached to all the way here...still struggling with them.
The ultimate goal is to show the avatar is wearing "fabric clothes". That's all.

I wanna listen to your advice, and if you have any ideas worth with, please comment me!

Thank you

p.s. I'm working on a t shirt by the way. Gran sonrisa lol

Messages In This Thread
Question about garment onto a 3d avatar using Obi - by onfitpark - 23-04-2024, 07:52 AM